Introduction To Solids
A course filled with all sorts of helpful things you need to know about introducing solids to your baby.
Get ready to be inspired as you navigate through an introduction to solids. I hope to inform you and build trust in the ability your baby was innately born with - to eat!
We will be talking about signs of readiness, when to consider solids, when to potentially delay, allergies vs intolerance, whole first foods, making your own purees, information on baby led weaning, and what the pediatric evidence really says.
What is included?
- The course is a mix of videos and reading materials
- A solid foundation of when, what and how often to feed your babe
- A list (pdf) of first foods
- Plenty of on-line resources you can refer back to for life
What else do I need to know?
- The course is self paced, when you register you will have instant access
- The course takes approximatley one hour to complete
Rhea is a childbirth and parenting educator. She has been working with families during the childbearing years for over a decade. Rhea owns and operates a private practice called The Family Wellness Centre.
The centre is dedicated to promoting health, and wellness through evidence based care. Rhea's courses are a marriage between education and self-development. Professionally, Rhea is currently in her 4th year of Social Work.
She is the mother of three children each of whom were a different birthing experience. Currently she resides in Windsor, Ontario Canada.